Do we have coders working on usplash, or just implementing it? Would be real nice if it could be modernized a bit to incorporate some moving graphical elements, such as a simple animation or such. Bit-depth and resolution could stand the same, for compatibility reasons, but I think it would improve the boot procedure a lot.