Klaus Bitto wrote:
Green :)

I'm currently using this one: http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=42414
And it feels *fresh* for me, each time I look at it.

Furthermore, the green color around a non-maximized window gives me some peaceful kind of mood, which feels really satisfying! (I'm even browsing in firefox without "optimizing" my screen space to make sure I'm always having a bit of green around.)

I don't know if you want to shift the green tone a bit away from the neonish green - I find the green tabs in the first screenshot (Mouse Preferences window) in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic a bit too aggressive. Maybe it's just that the colored area is too big, though.

-- Klaus