Trimming is always good, looking forward to the structure.

Regarding extrapolating the wallpapers, seeing as this has been a ponder/proposal period, I've prioritized getting as many different style ideas and looks out. As time is very constrained for me, it's either or - few but extrapolated ideas, or more not extrapolated ideas. Seeing as we might be homing in on a look soon, the process of applying the look to all components gets easier and more worthwhile. I'll be doing it from now on.

I'm also finding some of the specs a bit loose, such as the usplash - how will the loading bar (if a such is to be introduced?) function for example. I'm sure the info is out there somewhere, but at least I haven't had the time to go golddigging for it yet. :)

Could someone also please point out where to submit specs for edgy +1? It eludes me in the wiki.

/weidel