On 7/22/06, jmak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Here are two login splashes I've designed for xubuntu edgy. They are
gif animations. As you know, one of the most important consideration
when creating any kind of artworks for xubuntu is to be small in file
size. I hope I managed to strike a reasonable compromise between file
size and prettiness. Version 1 only 30KB and Version 2 only 20KB.

You can look at them here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/XubuntuEdgy/Proposals

And please give me some feedback.

Thanks,
J. Mak
--
http://jozmak.googlepages.com/

To be honest, the 1st seems a bit too distracting with the "blinking" circles.

I prefer the 2nd (logo and letters look really cool), but wonder how
something in between - similar to the 2nd splash but using the 1st
background - would look...

--
João Inácio