Hello artists,

Just a quick note to let you know that although I've been making
progress on choosing directions for Human I'm not ready yet to
publish results. I think it will take another day to get everything
ready if not a bit longer. I know you're all ready, set, and eager to
get started, so I'm trying to get this done as soon as humanly possible.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss the GTK theme on https://
wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/PolishHumanGTKTheme/Incoming, provide
feedback to our recently joined sound engineer Peter Savage and of
course talk about anything artwork related. In short: have a good time.

Sincerely,

Frank