On 8/13/06, Viper550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  jmak wrote:
>  On 8/13/06, Viper550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>  I just updated the Tropic theme with that nice new wallpaper
> contribution that michiel3 made for us...and I did some color tweaks to
> make it look better with this new wallpaper as well!
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic
>
> Hopefully this should be the last adjustment before packaging for
> possible release...oh and noting that these themes get included in
> Xubuntu as well as Ubuntu, I have included the XFWM4 port of Murrine
> with Tropic just so my XFCE powered friends can enjoy it as much as I do!
>

>  I also like it. Perhaps, you could vary the values of the various
> components a bit to make the widget look richer. Like toning down
> saturation of the sliders or the buttons, things like that. Could you
> make a blue version with xubuntu color scheme?
>
> J. Mak
>
>  I have toned it down, and I will update the tarball with the newer version
> soon. It was saturated because I wanted it to be as different as Human as
> possible, trying to counter their soft colors.
>
>  Also, I just made a Xubuntu theme based off Murrine right now if anyone
> (especially jmak) is interested. I also attached my Ubuntulooks based
> version if anyone prefers it instead.
>
>  Viper550
>
>  p.s. Please excuse the window decoration, I'm just using Fluxbox.

Looks good, but it would be good if the window decoration would be the
fitting one because this melange might confuse people when evaluate
it. Could you make a screen shot with the proper window decoration and
a link it to the:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/XubuntuEdgy/Proposals

page that points to the gnome look page.

Thanks,
J. Mak
--
http://jozmak.googlepages.com/