On do, 2006-09-07 at 12:31 +0200, Michiel Sikma wrote:
> Awesome! I'll make a few images tonight. What about the widescreen
> images cropped to 4:3, though? Do you mean a horizontally squished
> version of the logo (widescreen resolution downscaled back to a non-
> widescreen resolution)?

Yes.

> > All other needed images (eg progressbar (yes, progress must still be
> > bar) and animation).
>
> I prefer to drop the progress bar, but I'll make two versions of the
> design, then. Can the progress bar not be, for example, an animation
> of images (that allow us to make more profound bars than just
> rectangular ones)?

The progressbar must be able to be drawn using only square primitives
and the knowledge of "how full" it is. And no, we can't ship a theme
that has 300 different converted .png files linked in. It also must be
able to pulsate. You can of course try to make something more profound
under these limitations, but I'd suggest keeping it relatively simple.

--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.