Hi Who,

I'm seeing your artwork and it has good ideas. Someone in ubuntuforums
said (as a comment to some splash images I posted there) that light
should come from top to get a 3D feel, as it's how it works in
landscapes. I would try that.

I like the border form the first six images. I suggest you to make the
big background ubuntu logo flat instead of lines. Another suggestion
is to make flat the ubuntu word, not the logo. It's hardly readable
with that glossy. Don't know if it is obligatory to make the word
black, if not, try with pure white and a subtle brown shadow to see if
it looks right. Maybe I will try later to play with the svg.

Nuak