I like the first one - white with ubuntu logo center.

* I very much dislike the new GDM and Wallpaper.  I mean everyone I have showed it to says its not very pleasing.

----- Original Message ----
From: Álvaro Medina Ballester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ubuntu Art Team <ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:09:11 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-art] New Wallpaper proposal

Hi everyone! I've made a wallpaper for ubuntu edgy eft human theme, you can find it here. My idea is that the distinctive area on the desktop must be the panel so I designed this simply and clean wallpaper. Also I find that the ubuntu logo must be in the panel, not in the wallpaper. Please feel free to criticize the work!

Sincerely, Álvaro.

PD: the wallpaper is made 1600x1200 with The Gimp and I have both xcf and png available.