On Tue, 2006-26-09 at 15:36 +0200, David Prieto wrote:
> You can see how the proposed cancel icon is a red cross just like the
> current one, only beautiful. And the apply button is a green tick just
> like the one we have one, so the metaphors really stay the same.

My only concern with the two icons listed is that
the curvature does not match the high visibility
icons present in the Human icon set.  In addition
to this, there is visual discontinuity created
even within the two of the elements -- both glossings
are different.  Visual discontinuity is something that
as a whole we have been attempting to address.

Sincerely,
TJS