> All the times I've tried to get people who don't really know much
> about designing get involved with any work, whether it's print, web
> or art, I've been let down because even though you'd expect those
> people to be able to give a fully unbiased review from an outsider's
> point of view, they really just will either approve or disprove of
> whatever you've made based on ridiculous criteria.

The art work is not for our pleasure its for the users of Ubuntu so NOT
asking them what they want us to do for Edgy is crazy. I think coming up
with some colour proposals that the art team like and (to some degree)
agree on, then present these to the users on the forums with a poll to
see what is popular.

We could also poll people on their favourite art in Dapper to get a feel
of what worked.