Welcome to the last-minute-rush we all enjoy since Dapper.

For now, we must polish the dapper artwork for edgy.

I suggest to add consistency to all that piece of artwork. The new
usplash theme just added more inconsistency.

That would be nice if we provide the **same** branding logo for usplash,
gdm and gnome splash. According to sabdfl, gdm branding makes people
happy (since hoary). We should use a similar version that fit 256 colors
and use it for usplash and gnome splash.

What about having real human gtk color in the usplash progressbar !?

Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !