Just thought I'd give you all an update on my new little "halftime
project" (the halftime between Edgy and Feisty) with that gNewSense
distribution...

- The Artwork link on the front of the Wiki now points to my Artwork
Plan page
- Ponder is going well, we're getting alot of good suggestions for Icons
and GTK themes, but not for wallpapers and backgrounds strangely...
- I made a new GTK theme using the Murrine engine - which finally has
rounded buttons! woo hoo! (download and screenshot here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Viper550 )

Viper550

p.s. Well, now I know that at least someone
(http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=39336) is using
Tropic! :D And the next one will be called "gNewSense Update II"