Hi,

Unlike at the beginning of last release, we have had no discussion of
what the team will be doing for Feisty, and what we need to do
differently from the last release.

Can someone in the know clarify:

* Is the art-team going to be making wallpaper, background, GDM, lsplash?
* If so - what are the design aims, palettes and desired outcome? Will
this be made by one person, for completeness but designed by many, or
somehow else?
* Are the theme teams to remain intact or will there be a new
application and design process?
* Is there a new direction in the art? Will Feisty look different?
* Do we want to change anything else instead of the key 'anchors' that
seem to be arriving at the desired place? Fonts, Icons?

Feel free to add questions to the list :) I have ideas about how some
of them could be answered but I will wait to hear what other people
think before jumping in.

If the talent in the team can be channelled in the right direction
from the start of the release I'm sure there could be some really
great stuff produced with plenty of time to spare.

Thanks for any responses

Who / Jonathan