Hello, we're getting ready to refresh the new website and we need new
screenshots to display Ubuntu on various pages.

Would people on the team be willing to help out with this? Some of the
images we have now are too big, poorly resized or show the *whole*
screen which makes the details of the image indistinguishable when
resized.

For now we're hoping to have clean, default edgy screen shots. Soon
we'll have to reshoot for Feisty, but since the design for feisty
isn't set, I don't know any other option.

Here's Christina's original request for help with the details. I'd
like to add that it'd be nice if the pictures were reasonably well
compressed. PNG definitely produces beautiful output, but the file
size can be dramatically higher. Since all images are against a white
background, JPG is probably the best choice for download size. Also,
images can be smaller than 200x150 if appropriate, just not bigger.

--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org