Hey Ken,

I'll start thinking of some wallpaper ideas, just send a message when we
have some kind repository for them.

-Justin

On 7/26/07, Kenneth Wimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Things for Gutsy are heating up and, as usual, we are bit behind in the
wallpaper artwork.

Any ideas for Gutsy are more than welcome. Perhaps together we can make
something unique and new which fulfills the high expectations awaited from
us.

The best way to work on this would be to create a wiki page with new ideas
and
work further from there.

Hopefully we can create something as unique and amazing as the wallpaper
in
breezy which, in my personal opinion, was simply amazing.

Ken