---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nothlit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sep 24, 2007 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Let one thousand flowers bloom
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, as discussed on IRC. It seems theres a great perceptual divide,
as evidenced by the brouhaha on the forums. One of our goals (as in
those that subscribe to the mailing list, as there is no actual
artwork team) should be to minimise or abolish such a divide.

There is one thing I have been wishing for, for a few months now. That
is, to repurpose art.ubuntu.com (is it shut down again? I can't
remember) as a better platform for the Hardy Artwork process, rather
than using the wiki.

Also, much thanks to 23meg for his reporting to the forums.

Nothlit.