Hi all,

Not sure if everyone knows who I am or where I am from, so I'll chime in
here...if you are not interested just ignore me.

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 21:44:57 Dalton Miyabara wrote:
> I´m Dalton Miyabara, 29 years old, living in Florianópolis - SC, Brazil. I
> speak portuguese, english and spanish. Work with art direction in a small
> agency in this wonderfull city.
>
> Next one.

Florianópolis! Amazing that you don't speak German as well ;-)

Anyway, I am US American but have lived in Germany for 12+ years. I speak
German and English pretty well and can order dinner in French, Spanish and
Italian.

--
Kenneth