On Nov 20, 2007 1:38 PM, Steph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to know from wich country is everybody here, and wich
> language do you speak (might be useful). I thought about a new "Member Page"
> on the Ubuntu Wiki, section Art, but maybe it's too private for some of us ?
>

> I'm Steph, 17 years old and living in Montpellier, France.

I'm Matthew Nuzum, age 32, from Des Moines, Iowa, USA. I've been subscribed
to this list since the beginning (well, about 24 hours from the beginning).

My first post to this list was *Wed Jul 20 09:45:23 CDT 200* and was on the
subject of finding some other tool than the wiki for collaborating on
artwork. :-)
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2005-July/000080.html

Nothlit, you should check that out, you'll get a laugh for sure!
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode