Hi,

Before we go rushing off into a poll thought I might clear things up.

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 19:46:09 julian wrote:
> regardless, that will only take us toward a slightly more practical place
> than we're at now: we still have to decide on what theme we work toward and
> i don't see consolidated agreement on that happening on this list in the
> near future.
>
> for this reason i'd like to see a 7-day public poll on ~10 mockups selected
> this list, looking beyond the scope of Ubuntu-art.

Feel free to have any polls you want for the community based artwork.

However, the default artwork in the distribution will be based strictly on a
well defined art direction which will be ready by the end of next week
sometime.

--
Ken