Dalton Miyabara wrote:
> Wow,
>
> I really like these icons. The glossy one´s are the things that "look glossy"
> in real life, like the monitor
> and the folder.
>
> So, I guess that this iconset fits with the "tango rules".

Hi Dalton!
As it's currently not possible to download the actual icons, I haven't
tried these out in action. We have been putting a lot of work into
gnome-icon-theme, that this is based on though. As far as I can see, the
inner stroke on the black objects are a bit too light, but apart from
that they should work well.
Should probably make sure to add that Neo-phone to
gnome-icon-theme-extras [1] as soon as the set is released.

1.http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-icon-theme-extras/trunk/
- Andreas