The idea of combining the themes has me curious. Although the theme we could
see coming out of it might be less bold or concepty (is that even a word?),
I could see something like that being a much more popular theme...

I'm going to try a meshing of the two and see what we get. Expect results
tomorrow or the day after. I'm also going to make this theme one possible
with current technology - without the need for additional libraries.

It will only take me a short time to make it, but if it proves more popular
than "Basic Ideals" I'll put my other projects on hiatus to complete the new
theme.

On Dec 21, 2007 1:10 PM, Álvaro Medina Ballester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The wallpaper is amazing, the shades are great, but the shutdown button is
> not usable and don't fits well with the theme.
> Mixing this colour scheme with Ken's ideas would be amazing.
>
> 2007/12/21, xl cheese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > I tweaked the colors on my theme and slapped the brown wallpaper on
> > it.  I also recently discovered the "inverted" button effect with the
> > clearlooks engine and like them quite a bit.
> >
> > Be sure to click on the full size view:
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients#preview
> > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To: ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com