One of the most useful tools that I've used since I've started using Linux
(coming from Windows) is the window "always-on-top" feature. However, I had
been using Linux for several months before I discovered it.

I found this emerald
theme<http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/radial?content=71352>on
gnomelook.org that has a button to the left to set a window to be
"always-on-top". I find it extremely useful and I would like to see
something similar included in Hardy's theme.

I don't know much about the capabilities of GDM themes and if this could be
implemented. I suppose that even if Hardy included an emerald theme the GDM
theme would have to have the same functionality and layout.

I hope this is the correct place to make these kinds of suggestions. If not,
could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jonathan