Nemes Ioan Sorin wrote:
> Blue OR blue + green, well combined will give you a Peace of Mind
> feeling [don't think a second that $MS designers are stupid].

Once again, colour psychology has been debunked 1000000 times
in 100000 different environments.  Don't even think about going
there.  Look no further than the most extreme cases of light -
black and white.  Black is sometimes associated with death in
some cultures, white in others.

We have been over this rubbish 1000 times before.  Don't peddle
it here without getting a swift bout of recourse.  It is utter
tripe, utterly misleading, and a complete distraction from the
point at hand.

Nemes Ioan Sorin wrote:
> First functionality, then the candy - that's the rule in Design.

And you are aware that our now ubiquitous 'form versus function'
was a general byproduct of the "Swiss Style" movement?  It is also
a dated approach from a contemporary standpoint.

You are also aware that movements change?  You just barfed up some
fictional "fact" that once again is rooted in contextual relationship
to society and artistic / design tends.

Sorry, but I have been reading this list too long to put up
with yet-another-fictional-fact regarding art and design.  You
just said something close to "Disco is the only musical style
out there.  It will always be the way to create music." or
"Food that is always built with no spice or herbs will always
be successful to every audience that tastes them."

Sincerely,
TJS