I agree the wiki needs a bit of a shuffle too.  Below the link farm to
all the various user pages should be sections containing lists such as
'Interface Themes', 'Wallpapers', 'UI Concepts' etc.  This way you can
easily see whats what and whats new - provided they are sorted by date.
Maybe even some thumbnails?

It's a wiki anyway so I suppose anyone can do this.  If there are no
objections I may even do it at some point tomorrow?