Nice work trying to get things moving so early in the cycle, Shadow!

To feed imagination, here is a Wikipedia article on the classical
elements:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_element

Personally, I think the Chinese Wu Xing stuff would be the most
interesting here, since it feels more tactile. Someone suggested poking
at elements of human life, and I think the Chinese one works great for
that. The Greek elements seem to explain inanimate objects in an effort
to "know God", while the Chinese phases are focused more on philosophy,
life and interaction.

That, and the Greek elements are plain over-used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing

Bye,
-Dylan