2008/5/3 Nicholas Kraak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Who cares about top posting? Why don't we get back to work.* :)
> *
> Has anyone come up with anything yet? I thought the discovery theme posted
> yesterday was absolutely brilliant.
>
> --

Hi!

I made this mockup today:
http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/~fde/ubuntu_intrepid.jpg<http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/%7Efde/ubuntu_intrepid.jpg>

It is not complete, and I'm not sure if the icons are the best choice, but
this is pretty close to what I'd like Ubuntu to look like, especially the
taskbars.

And most of all, I would like the next Ubuntu to avoid using a UGLY GLASSY
EFFECT on everything. That looks already old! The water effect was cool 5 or
6 years ago, but now it is time to move on.

Cheers,

François