Hey Ubuntu Users-

I have seen a lot of accusation thrown around of themes looking like Mac
because of "borderless windows" or Vista because of "transparency" and "a
black taskbar." Aren't all interfaces similar in some way? Isn't the point
of redesigning an interface to make it the best it can be, not just trying
to be different and going against the flow? While I dont advocate copying
another OS entirely, if it has something that is desirable, I say use it.
Ubuntu currently has a lot of similarities with Windows and Mac, but I dont
hear about that. A good blend of other ideas that are non-Ubuntu, along with
our own, and those of other Linux OS, I believe we can make Intrepid Ibex
the best looking OS to date.

Salane Ashcraft
[EMAIL PROTECTED]