Am 13.05.2008 um 23:00 schrieb Kenneth Wimer:

On Tuesday 13 May 2008 22:52:10 kim wrote:

Hi, you can make the dotted line of selected widgets/items dispear by
including

GtkWidget:: focus-line-width =0

in the gtkrc file.

I do not think that it is a matter of making it go away, but making it look
nicer :-) Usability is good to keep in the back of your head, just in
case :-)
--
Ken

I just do not see the point of drawing a focus line around a widget, unless somebody used the tab key to select it. :) Unfortunatly I do not know a way to change the behaviour of focus indication, so I just provided a way of getting rid of the focusline entirely. ;)

        ~Kim Kahns (Kimmik) - www.kims-area.com