2008/5/21 Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> I've made a small change to the menus by adding a fading line from
> murrine gtkrc and a gradient in the whole menu:
>
> 1. Top-bottom:
> http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91814_Screenshot-devel_122_558lo.jpg
>
> 2. Left-right (makes icons more visible):
> http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92588_Gradient-left-right_122_210lo.jpg
>
> I'm wondering which is best. I've pushed the first version in the
> repositories but I can always make another revision.

Hi,
I think that the first version looks better. Nice work.

> Btw here is a shot of a warning dialog that has this displaced
> exclamation mark. I have fixed it in the files I have attached in
> previous mail but it seems that you are seeing it otherwise. Can
> somebody help on this?
>
> http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91802_Not_centered_sign_122_960lo.jpg
>
> Anton
>

> --

I fixed this on the lastest revision, at least on my system.
Did you update your version?
Regarding icons, I created a set on Flickr to upload new icons and
alternate versions, so everyone can view the icons without updating
theme and comment there. You can view the set (right now there's only
a few icons) at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebastianporta/sets/72157605181318017/
--
Seba (AKA spg76)