В 18:43 +0200 на 25.05.2008 (нд), Giuseppe Pennisi написа:
> Il giorno dom, 25/05/2008 alle 18.32 +0200, François Degrave ha scritto:
> >

> > 2008/5/25 Giuseppe Pennisi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >         François Degrave ha scritto:
> >         > Hi!
> >         >
> >         > I worked quite a lot on this! The lifts are not totally
> >         finished yet.
> >         >

> >         Good Work. And Very Nice....but...
> >         ...allow the engine it?
> >
> > I don't know, but if that actually exists:
> > http://www.silvestre.com.ar/wp-content/uploaded/dark-tech.png
> > then it must be possible...
> >
> It's just a mockup. I don't know if we can find an engine that can make
> this. Unfortunately.
>
> Giuseppe P.

It is possible to make this with the pixmap engine. Here are the
results:

http://img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36311_Buttons_122_688lo.jpg

Unfortunately there are some weak points of this not being part of the
engine:
        1. I cannot set the default button image (the one that is pressed upon
Enter)
        2. If we change the buttons we have to change the radiobuttons and
checks as well. See in firefox.
        3. A dotted rectangle appears on focused buttons.

If anybody knows how can we fix 1 and 3 he is welcomed to help us.

Anton