In terms of the New Wave theme, I think when a window is inactive, that dark
grey bar at the top (the titlebar and the area around it) should be a
lighter colour for readability purposes. The out of "inactive" windows
stands out way to and is just distracting at the moment.

For example, have a look at what the current Ubuntu theme (and most others)
do when a window is inactive. We should implant this in New Wave.

http://www.vulomedia.com/images/87807nautilusgvfs.jpg

Also, I don't particularly like the Firefox/Nautilus buttons in New Look for
the navigation, the icons for everything else look wonderful but the
navigation buttons (forward, back, etc.) Just don't suit the theme.
Otherwise, keep up the good work. :)

-Nicholas