On Friday 30 May 2008 07:53:04 Nicholas Kraak wrote:
> Sorry, I really really dislike the Human Murrine Dark theme. The brown
> background is such an eyesore and its way to busy. Also, remember the
> majority of the population dislike dark themes, New Wave by passes this
> problem because all that's dark is the title bar, and the background is
> light. I'm sorry for my tough comments but I must be honest.

As I mentioned when I included the theme, it is for testing only and is not to
be considered for it's artistic value at this point.

Also, I would ask you to quantify the statement  "the majority of the
population dislike dark themes". I think it is easier to make a
gerneralization than to back it up.

--
Ken