https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/xl_cheeselooks...#preview

Idea is that all the non active things are more matte while the active things
are a lil glossy.  Merged menubar/toolbar...  Unique tabs, radio buttons/check
boxes (similar to ubuntulooks), scrollbars that prelight.  It also uses the
clearlooks selected box instead of dotted lines.

If you look *closely* into the engine you'll see something I started, but never
finished.  Here's a hint.  :)  It's a style that targets a specific type of
theme that I have never seen before.  It will run, but I did not get all the
widgets redone to work right.