From: Ravindra Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 4:17:17 AM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Whats Up with This?

I have a small suggestion to make, I have noticed that a normal Ubuntu live CD
installation has at a maximum of 2 or 3 wallpapers by default while other
distros such as Opensuse, Fedora, Linux Mint etc have at least 7 or 8. It would
be nice if some of the art submitted at Ubuntu Art could be included also in
the Live CD to give a user more choice.