Hi all,

I just made launchpad team and project sites for the Long Term Vision concept
submission.

Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Long_Term_Vision
Launchpad Team:https://edge.launchpad.net/~long-term-vision-theme-team
Launchpad Project:https://launchpad.net/long-term-vision

I would like one or more (experienced) theme artists to collaborate in
developing this concept.  I am a linguist by trade and an artist by hobby, but
have no skills in programming and/or theming.   I am very flexible in terms of
accepting new direction if I think something is a good idea, so anybody that is
interested would have quite a bit of influence in the final look and feel of
the product.  Nothing in LTV is written in stone, not even if it is to be a
light or dark theme.

Even if you do not wish to contribute to the team directly, all are welcome to
join the team just to take part in any polls we conduct.  After all, the larger
the sample, the closer to the general population when it comes to judging
consumer taste.  The group's list-serve email should be approved and up and
running shortly.

Also, if anyone looks at the project's Blueprints page and can recommend
someone else to fill some needed roles, please do a guy a favor and pass the
word! ;)

Best,
Brian Fleeger