On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 11:45 PM, AA Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I made a newer theme based on the Human-Clearlooks theme included with
> hardy. I specifically wanted to give it more color (the origional theme
> looks more like shades of the same color) while keeping it usable and
> friendly. I came up with my modification. I will be uploading it constantly,
> so I will just provide a link to the Ubuntu Forums topic, where you can
> download it. I will include a couple screenshots here with this email so
> that you may see what the themes look like. Would you tell me which window
> border (the origional or test2 one) you like better? Also, any criticism is
> appretiated. Thanks.

Your blended window borders lack any significant difference between
active and inactive windows. I can see what you're trying to do but to
pull it off you'd have to be able to theme the actual inactive windows
differently too so they blend with a titlebar that shows the
difference clearly.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com