----- Original Message ----

From: Conn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion on Ubuntu artwork <ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 6, 2008 12:09:17 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Again, top posting.

>When you click reply in Gmail, do *not*
>begin typing your reply where the cursor rests by default. Scroll
>down and make your reply *underneath* quoted text, and as an
>optional (but highly recommended) step, delete unnecessary parts
>of the quoted text.

Can I suggest posting the etiquette primer into the list-serve email sign-up
sheet?  I am just figuring this out now too, and it seems like a lot could be
avoided if people were forced to read about the rules in the process of signing
up.  Alternately, there could be an automated first email for all new users
that laid out the rules.  Otherwise this is going to be an endless back and
forth as new people sign up.

Regards,
Brian Fleeger