The theme is really nice. Just a few suggestions:

1. Make the scrollbar more dark or more visible. Actually is quite
difficult to instantly understand where the scrollbar is located because
it uses the same colour of the scrollbar background.

2. In some apps, unselected text is grey, for example unselected mails
in Evolution or packages in Synaptic. I think it's quite distractive and
not eye-candy. Make them black and it will be great.

3. delete the gray borders of the orange menuitem pngs, it will be more
consistent with thewhite background.

Hope that helps! However nice I think we can move in this direction to
have the I.I theme

Mario