On Jul 28, 2008, at 5:06 AM, "Michael Stephenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ghatanothoa/CurrentProjects/photo#5227945564509952210

>> I got 404'd
>>

> odd :(
>
> attached it since its small enough anyway.
>
> cheers,
>    Tonic
> <Kin Tonic.png>
> --

The new maximize, minimize and close buttons are inspired, nothing like anything I have ever seen before, Far better than anything that Steve Jobs has produced (Huge Compliment). How far away is an implementation, can it be done with metacity and any of the current gtk engines?

Mick