On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 07:36 -0700, AA Boy wrote:

> Thats very good, but I use a 1680x1050 monitor, and that won't fit on
> it (not wide enoguh). If you could make it so it is that big, then it
> will fit most standard monitor sizes (there is still the matter of
> 1920x1200, which you could do instead, since that is the height of
> standard screen size, but it is still pretty rare). I like it a lot,
> though. Well done. :)

I chose 1600 x 1200 because that's what the Hardy wallpaper is in. It
fits the very common 4:3 ratio. But I work in double size (3200 x 2400
px) to have an easier time with details and to have headroom :)

I have layers with black bars to simulate 5:4, 16:9 and 16:10. With 16:9
the ends of the horns get rather close to the edge, but it still seems
to be an acceptable composition in all these cases.

Thank you! :)

Thanks also to Marc Schroth!

--
Thorsten Wilms