В 19:58 -0700 на 19.08.2008 (вт), AA Boy написа:

> It is professional, yet modern looking, yet doesn't give the vibe that
> we were copying anyone else. Can this be used with Metacity? If so, we
> have a winner. :)
>
> Smartboy

To me it is clone of Mac's interface with darker colors. So we are
coping somebody here. One more thing. I think that this is only a mockup
because with current programs (metacity, emerald) it is near impossible
to make a highlight that is in the title and continues in the menubar.
I've wanted to do this in New Wave but with no success.

That is just personal opinion. If some better software has appeared
meanwhile then I'll be very happy to see this as default in Ubuntu.

Anton