On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> В 15:43 -0400 на 29.08.2008 (пт), Ken Vermette написа:
>
> > I forgot to ask, but is there anybody with GTK theme experience
> > available to help me stamp some bugs out of the GTK/streamline it a
> > little? I know there are several (more/less) simple fixes, I just have
> > no experience in GTK (and the fact that this even has a working GTK
> > theme at all still shocks me)
> >
> > Main issues right now are almost all related to dark panels, and
> > customizing some panel applets. I'm posting the entire contents of
> > what I have on Wikipedia tonight (with bug warnings on the GTK) aswell
> > a things I need done. Since final submission deadline is coming up
> > (and burning my heels), time is a bit too tight.
> > Obi-wan-anybodyatallplease; you're my only hope! Any help at all would
> > be -really- appreacted, like, endlessly.
> >
> > -Ken Vermette
> >

> I can help you but I'm not such a big guru. What do you have problems
> with?
>

> Anton
>

> --

Right now I'm fighting with panels. There are two problems with them;
 - The buttons on the panels are beige, instead of blending in with the
panels.
 - The Applications-Places-System use the wrong background, they should look
like the rest of the panel.

Everything can be downloaded at the WIki now. The GTK itself is a bit of a
piece-together, so I apologize for how messy it is.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/Kin%20Dust
Thanks for any help!

-Ken Vermette