On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Rico Sta. Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey guys. Sorry to resurrect an almost-dying thread, but the Dust theme
> just
> got a few updates which might be interesting a few people. If anyone's been
> disappointed about it before, maybe now's a good time to give it another
> chance. Will really appreciate some constructive feedback.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/DustTheme
> http://dump.ambiescent.com/i/dust-september-7.png

Thanks Rico. It really is more polished now. For the first time I'm going to
keep it as default theme (at least for a while).

I seem to have some problem with the Metacity though. If I untar the package
in ~/.themes/ (as Gnome-Appearance does), it works fine. However if I put it
in /usr/share/themes/, for some reason it breaks (the GTK theme still works,
just the Metacity is broken). Dust is the only theme which has this problem,
all the others work fine for me.