Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 11:28 -0400, Cory K. wrote:
>
> I would not rule out creating art for default, it's just not our
> decision and chances are not great.

No. I think it *must* be ruled out. One *cannot* join this team and
create with that being their motivation. It has been completely
detrimental up 'till now.

Since the decision is out of our hands, we just don't think about it.
Let others worry about default and get involved where they want.

When interest is show in a community work being default, fine. We can go
from there.

What we have to eliminate is the preconception that this team creates
default art. It's poison.

-Cory K.