Hi all.

I've been testing Dust theme since its first release, very kind of it, but I
think we're getting away from the original mockup, sometimes it's good, but
sometimes it's bad : looking at the menubars, the original mockup is very
clean. It's dark, compact, and the gradient is very soft, quite clean in
fact. Looking back at the actual version of Dust, there are gradients
everywhere in the top of a window :). Three of them in a Nautilus window,
which is a little confusing I must say. Plus, the colors have gone lighter
and lighter, and we now have a dark _grey_ theme, instead of the original
dark one. Now Dust feels much glossier, I think, and less usable IMHO.

Screenshot : http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8178/dustmenubargv6.png .

And keep up the great work !

Steph.