Thanks for the advice! I'm now happy with my new dusty borderless theme.

About the new Firefox theme: the complimentary "It looks like Chrome" comentary
and:
It's great, well integrated with the Dust theme. I really love the gradient.
Now the things to improve: The space under and between the tabs is grey. It
would be cooler
 if it were alpha(transparent), but I don't know if that can be done with the
FF theme engine.

        Re: borderless borders:
        They're staying at 1px for the reasons everyone's already pointed out.
:) If
        you want to change them, just edit metacity-theme-1.xml and look at
line 19.

        Btw, I'm working on a Dust Firefox theme. Any thoughts?
        http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8383/dust0919firefoxzo8.png

        Nicholas Kraak wrote:

        >> Looks almost better than the original mockup!
        >> Although the scroll bars are a bit "blocky" or squared or maybe big,
but
        >> don't fit (for me) the overall appearance of the theme.
        >> Another point is the borderless version of the theme included in the
        >> tar.gz . The border is 1 px wide while the older version of Dust has
no
        >> border at all( real borderless)
        >> Pic: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/177221/Pantallazo-1.png
        >> --
        >>
        >> Jos? Luis Ric?n <artirj at gmail.com>
        >

        > IMO, no-pixel boarders are horrible because they are such a pain to
resize
        > and almost kill the usability of the theme. One pixel boarders (at
least)
        > are great.
        > Nicholas
        >
        > --