Silently uploaded to the wiki (consider this an alpha):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/DustTheme?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Dust-firefox-20080919.xpi

Sorry about the upside-down tabs, they're a carry-over from the OSX Firefox
theme. And yes, the icons are stock GTK icons as per linux tradition (i.e.,
they change as you change your gnome icon theme).