On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:36, Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> New Wave reached version 0.6 and has some great improvement thanks to
> the feedback of people using. I would like to ask everybody that has
> several minutes to spare to download and test the theme for any bugs
> that are not already reported at LP:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/anton
>
> If you want you can even help solving the remaining opened bugs.
>
> You could get the theme here (Download section):
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave
>
> Recent screenhots are available in the metacity section.
>

> Again I would be very happy if you discuss here any bugs you find or
> even report thrm in bugzilla.
>

> Anton

I really like it! Especially the fact that there is a gdm and un-lock theme!
I believe there is an icon theme somewhere on lauchpad but I don't know how
to get it?
The un-lock theme is great, but is the black thick border around it normal?
I've seen a bug but I can't screen-cap it: on the GDM theme, in French, the
first of the three bottom-left buttons reads "mise en veille", on two lines,
and the first word, "mise", is hidden underneath the button.

Yann Dìnendal