Andrea Cimitan wrote:
> 2008/9/23 SzerencseFia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Andrea Cimitan wrote:
>>> Hi guys, and thanks for your ideas and emails.
>>> I'm forced to unsubscribe from this list, I will not have time to
>>> follow emails and participate into discussions in the future years.
>>> I can't work on Murrine as before, but don't worry, the development
>>> version is great and its features will guarantee a fantastic
>>> customizability to the users that will learn how to tweak its options.
>>> The development was done with the future in mind, and it needs just
>>> new themes which use its great potential.
>>>
>>> Even though, if you find out bugs or enhancements please read those
>>> two links and use the bugzilla:
>>> http://www.cimitan.com/blog/2008/08/23/mockups-for-murrine/
>>> http://www.cimitan.com/blog/2008/08/22/please-use-the-bugzilla-for-bugreport-or-feature-requests/
>>>
>>> Cheers and have great fun ;)
>>> Cimi,
>>> Andrea Cimitan - http://www.cimitan.com
>>>
>> I am sorry to hear that Cimi, have great luck on your way.
>> Is there a blog or website showing those features in a listed form or such?
>>

> Actually there's nothing. Just the code.
> I'm keeping the donation link working on both my website and
> Murrine's. Maybe one day I'll reach a sufficient amount of money to
> buy some kind of cheap laptop (like an eeepc) to spend few minutes
> when I'm not at home. Unfortunately, I don't have one, just my old PC
> at home, and I won't be at home the next months during the day... and
> I really don't think I will code or write long documents in the
> evenings :)

Thanks for the answer. I shall be more precise. I know these lines from gtkrc
code:
engine "murrine"
    {
        animation           = TRUE  # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        colorize_scrollbar  = FALSE # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        contrast            = 1.0   # 0.8 for less contrast, more than 1.0 for
more contrast on borders
        glazestyle          = 3     # 0 = flat highlight, 1 = curved highlight,
2 = concave style, 3
= top curved highlight, 4 = beryl highlight
        gradient_shades     = {1.09,1.06,1.04,1.01} # default: {1.1,1.0,1.0,1.1}
        gradients           = TRUE  # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        highlight_ratio     = 1.07  # set highlight amount for buttons or
widgets
        lightborder_ratio   = 1.5   # sets lightborder amount for buttons or
widgets
        lightborderstyle    = 0     # 0 = lightborder on top side, 1 =
lightborder on all sides
        listviewheaderstyle = 1     # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = raised
        listviewstyle       = 1     # 0 = nothing, 1 = dotted
        menubaritemstyle    = 1     # 0 = menuitem look, 1 = button look
        menubarstyle        = 2     # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient, 3 =
striped
        menuitemstyle       = 1     # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = striped
        menustyle           = 0     # 0 = no vertical menu stripe, 1 = display
vertical menu stripe
        reliefstyle         = 2     # 0 = flat, 1 = inset, 2 = shadow
        rgba                = TRUE  # FALSE = disabled, TRUE = enabled
        roundness           = 2     # 0 = squared, 1 = old default, more will
increase roundness
        scrollbarstyle      = 2     # 0 = nothing, 1 = circles, 2 = handles, 3
= diagonal stripes, 4
= diagonal stripes and handles, 5 = horizontal stripes, 6 = horizontal stripes
and handles
        sliderstyle         = 1     # 0 = nothing added, 1 = handles
        stepperstyle        = 0     # 0 = standard, 1 = integrated stepper
handles, 2 = unknown
        style               = MURRINE # engine style options: CANDIDO,
CLEARLOOKS, MIST, MURRINE, NODOKA
        toolbarstyle        = 0     # 0 = flat, 1 = glassy, 2 = gradient
    }
Is there any more I should know of for the murrine-svn?

--
Cheers, Erno [szerencsefia]
---